Cinderellalala's Life Story
 
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Wake up and finish your job!
It's 7th September. Aaaaah , I feel so bored now. It's already 3.57 in the early morning. It's time to sleep , but I can't? I need to make a research about Flora and Fauna. It's for my Art assignment. Ahh , the deadline is on 17th September , sikit je lagi doh! Well , I know it's a last minute thing hahaha. I'm a super lazy girl , ah whatever! Damn damn damn it! I need to draw flowers and eh why my hand like so keras ni? Suddenly happened! Haih idiot! And why this sketch paper so tebal aaa? Bayar mahal , but no quality! Shit! Erggh. Okay my mood is currently "blank" and I don't have any idea why it is happen on me. Hahaha. "Ah , whatever and continue your job , Tasha!"
posted by Nttsh Rzk @ 3:56 AM  
Melody


MusicPlaylist

About Me

Name: Natasha Abdul Razak
Home: Shah Alam , Malaysia

See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox



Powered by

CLICK THEM TO ADD ME UP

MYSPACE

BLOGGER