Cinderellalala's Life Story
 
Thursday, August 13, 2009
New Myspace Picture


OK , new picture from me. HAIHH. Why the flash is so so so BRIGHTT lahh? Hahaha. Looks so scaaaryyy , so putih maa hahaha. I'm not fair like this lah sangat. Ahh nevermind. As long as I'm not a faker!
Btw , I really love the colour of my eyes. It's Hazel. and it is the latest lenses from ERR I dont know the product hahaha. It's new product actually. But the colour is better than Freshlook. Freshlook tu simple sangat. This type of contactlens nampak bright sikit than the Freshlook. Trust me and just try lah !

*Updated on : 13th August 2009
posted by Nttsh Rzk @ 6:00 PM  
Melody


MusicPlaylist

About Me

Name: Natasha Abdul Razak
Home: Shah Alam , Malaysia

See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox



Powered by

CLICK THEM TO ADD ME UP

MYSPACE

BLOGGER